Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last One: Thank You

  As my time is about to come to a close in Eugene, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everybody which includes those that worked very hard on my behalf to make it possible for me to come up to those that encouraged me along the way.  I feel that I have done well and hope you can feel the same way that I do.  The formula of work, play, as well as trying to socialize with the world is good,  I think, is a good combination.
  While I have spent the last two months here in Eugene, I have created a blog sharing my pictures and my written portion explaining what I have done.  It was hard as was expected but I did it!!!  I made the long drive here and I will make the drive back to Albuquerque, I lived in a very nice safe duplex house, I found a nice place of people at work, enhanced my technical background, talked to a few people as well as share a few laughs here and there, and basically was able to fit in.  These things take time but I DID IT!!!!  Once again, I have tried to do good which I feel that I have achieved.
  On the personal side, I was able to fit in nicely and really tried my best in everything which I promised I would do.  My days were long but they flowed nicely as it was not a struggle to finish a day off as I went to bed feeling like I spent my time well.  I really do like the Pacific NW but I also like other places as well, so it will be hard for me to decide where I will eventually settle down and write more stories of who I am.
  Since I feel that this is a team effort on everybody's part, I will have to use my imagination of the picture I will share.  For those that are unable to recognize, this picture shows my brother and the rest of his ultimate players on his team.  It took a lot of muscle and perseverance to make it!!!  Once again THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You had a successful trip to Eugene and I am thrilled. It will open the door for many more opportunities for future ventures, perhaps with a little less apprehension. Although each new experience brings its own little stresses. But by now, you have realized that with perseverance you can and will succeed. Drive safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I agree you made the most of your time in Eugene and accomplished a lot. The whole family is very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete